There’s a little Nordic guy who wants to go on your next camping trip and he will even help you cook, too. Meet Burnie, the newest portable self burning wood grill for campers, backpackers, RVers and tailgaters:
You can carry the Burnie grill in your backpack.
The All-in-One Portable Self Burning Wood Grill
If you’ve ever built a campfire with the ancient Nordic technique commonly known as a Swedish Fire Torch, the Burnie self burning wood grill will look familiar.
Yes, it’s this easy to build a campfire.
That’s because the Burnie also creates heat and light by burning wood stumps. It only takes one match to ignite a safe, hot, all-night campfire with this ingenious device.
- No lighter fluid
- No propane
- No waste!
Made from harvested all natural Alder Wood, with no chemicals or toxins, the Burnie delivers portable food heat wherever you can carry it. From burgers to fried eggs, this portable self burning wood grill lets you cook tasty food that is safe for the environment and your health. When the meal is over, Burnie will safely burn itself out, which means there’s no clean up or mess.
No more wood gathering when you take Burnie along.
You’ll find Burnie in two sizes, both weighing less than three pounds.
- The Large Burnie is 12″ wide by 5″ tall. You’ll get a whopping 2.5 hours of cooking time.
- The Medium Burnie is 9″ wide by 5″ tall. It will stay lit for an astonishing 1.5 hours.
How to Cook with Burnie
- Place Burnie in a safe cooking area.
- Light the center fire starter.
- While you wait about 20 minutes for it to heat up, sit back and have a tasty beverage!
- Cook right on top of Burnie or put it inside a Weber grill, your call.